Thursday, May 5, 2011

Letter Nine! March 30, 2011

I am so happy to hear that I have so many people that care about me. Thank you to Addison Fish, that shows me such faith that such a young girl would fast for me! It has truly brought me blessings and what a great example she is to me. That is amazing.

I just went to the last temple session with my district. It has been a rough long week because of the language 24/7... I won't lie because of more medical problems I was unable to fully fulfill it, but I found that I love translating from Albanian but not really speaking it. I am so grateful that I will not be dependent upon it, because I think it would be too stressful for me and my body. The Lord really knows what is best for me.

At the temple, I was pretty annoyed walking in because the district was still in its hostile phase. Then I looked up and saw KAITLIN, I had tears of joy when I saw her streaming down my face. It was so nice to see someone familiar and take a picture with her ( I want a copy please girl :)) After that we went and did a session as a district. It was so powerful, however because I am taking so much medicine I pretty much slept through most of it, but I tried! After we went down to the cafeteria and ate lunch together. It was a blast. A little better then MTC food.....

This last Sunday was Fast Sunday, but I have unable to fast by doctor's orders because of my medicine and keeping myself balanced. It was good this Sunday though because my Hungarian (who got delayed another two weeks because her foot got infected after surgery) could not eat. So we had the entire cafeteria to ourselves; it was very peaceful.

Sundays Sacrament Meeting was good. It was really good to see how far we've come (song... I know). But then it hit me, and I just started to cry because one of the MTC presidents got up and talked about my experience and how its all the Lord. I was crying because I have come to love my companions and I have come to love my elders. I have formed lifelong relationships with some of them that will be very hard to cut off this Tuesday.

I have met my new Companion for NY. Lets just say she's hot, she is a model, she is tall skinny, and super tan. In other words she is a Snookie....Total Guidet, so I am VERY excited. From what I understood she spent the two weeks before her mission in the Virgin Islands getting tan for New York. I think I already love her!

So for the doctor, I went in because like on the Oregon Trail I took another turn for the worse. Ibarra said to let him know if things had changed. They had, and so now I will be having another procedure on Tuesday Morning which is the same time my district leaves. This is going to be another rough few days. Hopefully they will find out what is going on. I have to pack everything up though and move at some point this week to. I think the Hungarian Papritz is going to go to the hospital again with me. I am going to try and get a prescription for JAMBA again for me and her.

We taught our last lesson on Monday for night teaching, and it felt real. We were teaching a 24 year old man who had come home from his mission early gotten married and divorced. We committed him to to church and to repent. We have one last lesson to teach tomorrow night in Albanian. It will be sad to bot be able to use my Albanian as much but, I know I will have the gift of tongues when I need it.

One thing that I have had to adjust to is is MAX being gone. I am always looking for him and his not being here anymore it is really sad. It was such a blessing to have him here. I miss him, but I hear he is dong just great!!!! I am so proud of him. Tell him hi for me!

I don't know if I will have much time for writing today, however, thank you for all of the letters and support and the packages and for the fasting. Thank Addision personally for me, because that is the neatest thing I have ever heard. Thank you again. Know that I am happy and that I love having the desire now to serve a mission and that everything is falling into place. I have no idea what my schedule will be like next week so be aware of that.... Congrats to cousin Spencer on the RM. and it sounds like you will all have fun in Logan, but I will miss the cousin time!!!! I love you all, good luck to Uncle Bret! And congrats to Emmers and Alex!!!

Love
Motra (for the last time) Vaterlaus

No comments:

Post a Comment