Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July 11, 2011 Letter 23

Hey

So it might be a quick email!

Anyways, PAGEANT IS INSANE!!!!!

I can not even tell you how exhausted I am. We work on our feet from about 10:30 am until midnight. These times are sweet though because we can sleep in until whenever...haha catch up on sleep! Seriously, the farm is crazy, and I have probably told the same story a million times. We have one more day there ( tomorrow) and then we go to the hill.

I have seen the pageant every night and will see it every night. It is really good. I like it because it is super short. Its only an hour and 15.

I really do run into a ton of people that I know. Emily's friend, EFY participants, kids from USU. I have run into Matt a few times, pretty funny. The first time happened to be in front of all the sister missionaries, and he was just so excited....I have met his whole family, that has been way fun! Having Staci and their family was so nice. It was so good to have them at pageant, and they were so nice to. They provided dinner and tons of food. I think I will loose like 10 pounds because you just don't have time to eat here. Really, it was nice to meet their cousins.... I have seriously talked to over like 9,500 people. I am pretty tired of people but I still love them. We related it to when Christ came and had all the kids come and talk to him in 3 Nephi so Sis. Carver and I are trying to be like him and enjoy it......

I love Sis. Carver. She is great. I honestly can't find something wrong with her.... so I am loving it. She may whip me in to shape, because she loves to run. so I guess we will..... after pageant though because I am so tired!

We had Elder Costa and his wife come last night. That was fun. They gave pretty much the same talk they did in the MTC so it was review for me. I got a letter from Max!!! And all other mail is held pretty much until next Monday.

I met a man that grew up with Alan, Valene, and Rodney... Owen Harris? From Preston..that was a fun reunion..

Then I met a Gloria Jones that knew the Quayles....and Emily's friend... and some boys who have offered to date me when I get home. I can not tell you how many parents offer for us to date their young men...crazy.

We have only three small children fall down on our watch in the log cabin. idk I think you would like to come non pageant time, because you don't get a tour....

Anyways, I am doing fine,....sooo sooo soo tired, and they were right- this is like Christmas of our mission and we may have nothing to look forward to after? hahaha oh well.

Okay it sounds like Boise is great and that the cars just all need to go! Keep up the good work out there and good luck to Joe!

oh and I met a boy from Alex's mission.... a Mike Thomas (?) rom AZ and a boy that just got called to Max's mission- he is really excited!!!!

loves

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment