Tuesday, July 12, 2011

May 9, 2011 Letter 15


Well it was so good to talk to you yesterday and the whole family! I love nothing more.

I don't have TOO to much to say today...

Yesterday at church we had the Fletch man come, aka Brother Fletcher. He is straight from the 70's. He is getting baptized soon though, and he likes to wear short shorts and 70s clothes. He doesn't own a phone, and he lives in his moms house and never buys anything unless its for that meal. He rides his bike the store EVERY single day. It's pretty funny. He talks really loud, and wanted to keep asking me about Boise State football. I get asked about it a lot, so maybe I do need a shirt for it! Ha ha.

I am glad to hear everyone is doing so well though. I put some letters in the mail today so you will get them.
I pretty much told you everything that went on this week though..... I am trying to think of things to tell you....

Oh YA! We are having Zone Conference tomorrow in the Sacred Grove. Weird, eh? Its from 9 to 5. I think you should buy some of President Christianson's books, because I hear that they are amazing. We are watching a famous Elder Holland thing and then isn't that neat we are meeting in the sacred grove? Isn't it unfathomable?

I just received a Facebook message from another Albanian who wants to meet. I am stoked. I heard from Elder Merritt again, and they had to find a new house because there was so much mold. Funny eh?

We are still teaching quite a few people, but it will start slowing down now that we have sites. More about that, so we don't have a script necessarily we have key points that we must hit. There's about 6 at each site. In the summer we have to give 20 min tours or less. A regular tour last about 45 minutes to an hour if it's good. We are supposed to teach completely by the Spirit but only using facts, which is hard for me. Haha but I do it. I have realized something about me. I am really good at doing things even if i don't want to because I know I need to. So see I am about 98% obedient.


My favorite part of the week is still working at Cameron! I just love people and can not get enough of them. We were there this week and a lady and her 5 kids came in and started talking to us. She was like, "Oh ya. I got baptized into your church 10 years ago, I have been looking for you again." So 5 unbaptized kids. A few years ago the church redid it self and moved and so a lot of people were lost, so now we have to find them. A lot of work but fun!

Don't worry. I am doing great, loving it, we are playing capture the flag in abandoned subways today in RC. Stoked!

Okay, remember you're hot :)
Love you mom and dad!~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment